Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 of the Italian Republic
(Personal Data Protection Code)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned Decree, we inform that ANTHILLA S.R.L. It deals with personal data of customers, suppliers, collaborators and subjects who have voluntarily communicated their personal data directly or by telephone or fax or by e-mail to our sales office.
According to the law indicated (Ref. Art. 2 – Purpose), ANTHILLA S.R.L. guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Purpose of handling personal data
All data provided by the interested parties are exclusively dealt with in connection with the business activities of the company, in particular:
- for inclusion in the registry in the corporate IT databases;
- for the compilation of internal statistics;
- for the registration of technical intervention cards for assistance and / or training;
- to draw up technical reports on services required by customers and / or potential;
- for the issue of transport documents, invoices and accreditation notes;
- for the issue of quotations and offers to active and / or potential customers
- for the issue of bids to active and / or potential suppliers;
- for the accountancy of ordinary and iv account;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- for sending business information about their business to active and / or potential customers;
- for the exchange of communications relating to the business, administrative and commercial activity of the company by telephone, mail, forwarder, fax, e-mail and through confidential and private areas of the website www.anthilla.com;
- to fulfill the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community law, civil and fiscal standards;
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may also be communicated:
- to all subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by means of regulatory measures;
- our employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, relating to business relations with the parties concerned;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- to the companies producing and / or granting licenses for use of any services / products provided, only when the communication is necessary for the use by the interested party of the acquired services / products;
- post offices, freight forwarders and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, judicial offices, chambers of commerce, chambers of commerce, etc.) when communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activities and in the ways and for the purposes set out above;
- banking establishments for the management of receipts and payments resulting from the execution of the contracts;
The nature of the harvest and the consequences of a possible non-delivery.
The disclosure of personal data by those who intend to open a business relationship with our company, even if purely informative about our activities / services, is to be considered optional but their possible non-delivery may result in the failure to proceed with the report , of its proper conduct and of any law enforcement, including tax. The data is kept at the company’s registered office, for the time period prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
Methods of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively inside the operating chair of ANTHILLA S.R.L. , using both paper and computer support, both by telephone and telematics, also by means of automated tools capable of storing, managing and transmitting the data, with the observance of any precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Holder of the processing of personal data.
The proprietor of the personal data processing is: ANTHILLA S.R.L. p.iva 03365030125
Today, the Head of the Treatment is Mr. Ivan Dorna.
Right of access to personal data.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
the origin of the personal data, the purposes and the methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by request addressed without formalities to the holder or to one of the persons responsible, also through a person in charge, who is provided with a suitable reply without delay.
The request addressed to the holder or the manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.