Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 of the Italian Republic
(Code regarding the protection of personal data)Pursuant to article 13 of the aforementioned law decree, WE INFORM YOU that ANTHILLA S.R.L. processes personal data of customers, suppliers, collaborators and subjects who have voluntarily communicated their personal data directly or by telephone or fax or e-mail to our commercial office. According to the law indicated (ref. Art. 2 – Purpose), ANTHILLA SRL guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
All data communicated by the interested parties are processed exclusively for obligations related to the company’s economic activity, in particular:
- for inclusion in the personal data in the company computer databases;
- for the elaboration of internal statistics;
- for the registration of technical intervention sheets for assistance and / or training;
- to draw up technical reports on services requested by customers and / or potential;
- for the issue of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- for the issue of quotes and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- for the issue of requests for offers to active and / or potential suppliers;
- for keeping ordinary and VAT accounts;
- for the management of collections and payments;
- for sending commercial information about its business to active and / or potential customers;
- for the exchange of communications relating to the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company via telephone, mail, forwarding agent, fax, e-mail and through reserved and private areas of the website www.anthilla.com;
- to meet the obligations established by law, by regulations, by community legislation, by civil and fiscal rules.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may also be disclosed:
- to all subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- to our collaborators, agents and suppliers, in the context of their duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, concerning commercial relations with the interested parties;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- to manufacturers and / or licensing of the use of any services / products provided, only when the communication is necessary for the interested party to use the services / products acquired;
- to post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), when communication is necessary or functional to the conducting our business and in the ways and for the purposes described above;
- to banks for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
Nature of the collection and consequences of any failure to provide
The provision of their personal data by subjects who intend to open a commercial relationship with our company, even if purely informative about our activities / services, is to be considered optional, but their failure to provide it could result in the failure to continue the relationship , its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax. The data are stored at the operational headquarters of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
The methods of treatment
The processing of personal data takes place exclusively within the operating chairs of ANTHILLA S.R.L. , using both paper and IT media, both by telephone and telematics means, also through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of any precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Owner of the treatment of personal data
The Data Controller is: ANTHILLA S.R.L. VAT number 03365030125 As of today, the person in charge of the treatment is Mr. Ivan Dorna.
Right of access to personal data
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or one of the managers, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay. The request addressed to the owner or manager may also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.